zona alto destra
I am a third year PhD student in Management, Finance and Law for Business at Carlo Cattaneo University - LIUC. I am graduated at Cattolica University in Financial Markets and Institutions with outstanding academic degrees in 2011 and I have a five year working experience in KPMG as an auditor for the financial services sector.
During PhD studies, my research interests are in the field of family business, innovation and open innovation. I am involved in several research activities, such as “Family Up research project” (a research project who aims to investigate how fifteen young family members graduated at LIUC University, with managerial roles in their family businesses, have contributed to the development of their family firm). I have partecipated as a presenter in several conference such as:
- SIDREA, September, 2016;
- EURAM, June, 2017;
- R&D Management, July, 2017;
- CINET, September 2017.
Moreover, I am involved even in some extracurricular activities such as “Amaplast project”, a partnership between Liuc University and Amaplast for the analysis of the key financial ratios of the associated companies (roundly 145 SMEs) and trend analysis; and also teaching assistance and tutorships for undergraduate students.
- Tettamanzi, P. and Gjergji, R. (2016), Il trattamento contabile degli autoveicoli destinati alla vendita nel bilancio delle società di autonoleggio, Sidrea Conference, September 2016 - Pubblicazioni Sidrea
- Lazzarotti, V., Visconti, F., Pellegrini, L. and Gjergji, R. (2017), Are there any differences between family and non-family firms in the open innovation era? Lessons from the practice of European manufacturing companies, International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning, forthcoming
- Lazzarotti, V., Visconti, F. and Gjergji, R. (2017), Young leaders and innovation: does SEW evolution matters?, Euram Conference, June 2017
- Lazzarotti, V., Visconti, F. and Gjergji, R. (2017), Innovation behavior in family SMEs: the role of younger generation, R&D Management Conference, July 2017
- Lazzarotti, V., Visconti, F. and Gjergji, R. (2017), Open innovation in family firms: what matters?, CINET Conference, September 2017
Teaching assistance and tutorship Liuc University (2016): Strategic Management
Tutorship Liuc University (2015-2016): Mathematics and Financial Mathematics for bachelor students
KPMG S.p.A. (2010-2015)
Main role and activities:
- Auditing regarding the financial statements preparation in accordance with Italian GAAP/IFRS and reporting package (prepared in accordance with group instruction usually in line with IFRS)
- Audit procedures and interviewees among clients to gather a full-understanding of their business processes
- Due diligence and training activities regarding junior staff
EDUCATT - ente per il diritto allo studio Università Cattolica (2009-2010): Internship in the Educatt office
ADC GROUP (2008-2009): Credit assistant in ADC Group – Administration Office
Grant for presentation at the R&D Management Conference, July 2017, Leuven.