zona alto destra
Linda Ponta (MS in Electronic Engineering, University of Genova, Italy, 2004; Ph.D. in electronic engineering and informatics, University of Genova, 2008) teaches Business Process Management and Control at Università Carlo Cattaneo - LIUC, Castellanza, Italy.
She joined the CINEF Group, Center for Polymer Studies (supervised by Professor H. E. Stanley), Boston University and the Politecnico di Torino.
Her reserch interests include: Agent based modelling in Economics and Finance, Econometrics, Model dynamics in complex systems and patents.
- "Long-Range Dependence in Financial Markets: a Moving Average Cluster Entropy Approach", P. Murialdo, L. Ponta, A. Carbone. arXiv. org, 2020.
- "The Role of Monetary Incentives: Bonus and/or Stimulus." L. Ponta, F. Delfino, G. C. Cainarca. Administrative Sciences 10.1 (2020).
- "The Effect of Monetary Incentives on Individual and Organizational Performance in an Italian Public Institution", G. C. Cainarca, F. Delfino, L. Ponta , Administrative Sciences, 9(3), 72, (2019).
- "Modeling non-stationarities in high-frequency financial time series", L. Ponta, M. Trinh, M. Raberto, E. Scalas, S. Cincotti, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 521, 173-196 (2019)
- "From financial instability to green finance: the role of banking and credit market regulation in the Eurace model", M. Raberto, B. Ozel, L. Ponta, A. Teglio, S. Cincotti,Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
- “An Agent-based Stock- flow Consistent Model of the Sustainable Transition in the Energy Sector”, L. Ponta, M. Raberto, A. Teglio and S. Cincotti, Ecological Economics, 145, 274-300 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2017.08.022
- “Static and dynamic factors in an information-based multi-asset articial stock market", L. Ponta, S. Pastore and S. Cincotti, Physica A, 492, 814-823 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.physa.2017.11.012
- “Traders Networks of Interactions and Structural Properties of Financial Markets: An Agent-Based Approach”, L. Ponta and S. Cincotti, Complexity, 2018, 9072948 (2018). DOI: 10.1155/2018/9072948
- “Modeling and forecasting of electricity spot-prices: Computational intelligence vs classical econometrics”, S. Cincotti, G. Gallo, L. Ponta and M. Raberto, AI Communications, 27, 301-314 (2014).DOI: 10.3233/AIC-140599
- "Superconducting-Insulator Transition in Disordered Josephson Junctions Networks", L. Ponta, V. Andreoli, A. Carbone, Eur. Phys. J. B, 86, 24 (2013). DOI: lO.1140/epjb/e2012-30216-x
- "Multiple attractors and bifurcations in hard oscillators driven by constant inputs" V. Lanza, L. Ponta, M. Bonnin, F. Corinto, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 22,1250267 (2012). DOI: lO.11421S0218127412502677
- "Statistical analysis and agent-based microstructure modeling of high frequency financial trading" L. Ponta, E. Scalas, M. Raberto, and S. Cincotti IEEE Journal of Selected Topics In Signal Processing, 6,381 (2012). DOI: 1O.1109/JSTSP.2011.2174192
- "Emerging dynamics in neuronal networks of diffusively coupled hard oscillators" L. Ponta, V. Lanza, M. Bonnin, F. Corinto Neural Networks 24,466 (2011). DOI: lO.1016/j.neunet.2011.02.oo5
- "A multi-assets artificial stock market with zero-intelligence traders" L. Ponta, M. Raberto and S. Cincotti Europhysics Letters 93, 28002 (2011). DOI: 10. 1209/0295-5075193128002
- "Resistive transition in disordered superconductors with varying intergrain coupling" L. Ponta, A. Carbone and M. Gilli Supercond. Sci. Technol. 24,015006 (2011) DOI: 10.1088/0953-2048/24/11015OO6
- "Information-based multi-assets artificial stock market with heterogeneous agents" L. Ponta, S. Pastore and S. Cincotti Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 12, 1235-1242 (2011). DOI: 10. 1016/j.nonrwa.2010.09.018
- "Arrays of Josephson junctions with a non-sinusoidal current-phase relation as a model of the resistive transition of unconventional superconductors." A. Carbone, M. Gilli, P. Mazzetti and L. Ponta Journal of Applied Physics, 108, 123916 (2010). DOI: 10.1063/1.3525984
- "Heterogeneous information-based artificial stock market" S. Pastore, L. Ponta and S. Cincotti New Journal of Physics 12, 053035 (2010). DOI: 10.1088/1367-2630112/51053035
- "Resistive transition in granular disordered high-T3 superconductors: a numerical study" L. Ponta, A. Carbone, M. Gilli, and P. Mazzetti Physical Review B 79, 134513 (2009). DOI:10.1103IPhysRevB.79.134513
- "The Size Variance Relationship of Business Firm Growth Rates", M. Riccaboni, F. Pammolli, S. V. Buldyrev, L. Ponta, and H. E. Stanley Proc. Nat/. Acad. Sci. USA 105, 19595-19600 (2008). DOI:10.1073/pnas.0810478105
“Innovation Capability of Firms: A Big Data Approach with Patents”, L. Ponta, G. Puliga, L. Oneto, R. Manzini, (2020) , In: Oneto L., Navarin N., Sperduti A., Anguita D. (eds) Recent Advances in Big Data and Deep Learning. INNSBDDL 2019. Proceedings of the International Neural Networks Society, vol 1. Springer, Cham
- ''The waiting-time distribution of trading activity in a double auction artificial financial market" S. Cincotti, S. M. Focardi, L. Ponta, M. Raberto, E. Scalas Complex Networks of Economic Interactions: Essays in Agent-Based Economics and Econophysics, A. Namatame, T. Kaizouji and Y. Aruka (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2006.
- "Agent-Based Model and Simulations of the Management of Ports: The Import Processes at the Port of Genoa." O. Senturk, N. Talà, L. Ponta, S. Cincotti, S. (2018, October). In 2018 IEEE Workshop on Complexity in Engineering (COMPENG) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- “Detrending Moving Average Algorithm: Quantifying Heterogeneity in Financial Data” L. Ponta, A. Carbone and S. Cincotti IEEE 41st Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference, Turin, Italy 4-8 JULY 2017 Proc. IEEE COMPSAC 2017, 17174057 (2017) DOI:10.1109/COMPSAC.2017.287
- "Profit-based O&M strategies for wind power plants" G. Gallo, L. Ponta and S. Cincotti 9th IEEE European Energy Markets, Florence, Italy 10--12 MAY 2012 Proc. IEEE EEM 2012,1 (2012) DOl: 10. 1109IEEM.2012.6254699
- ''Resistively and capacitively shunted Josephson junctions model for unconventional superconductors" L. Ponta, A. Carbone, M. Gilli and P. Mazzetti 24th IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Niagara Falls, Canada, 26 -- 28 MAY 2011 Proc. IEEE CCECE 2011, 000644 (2011) DOI:978-1-4244-9789-8/ 11
- "Influence of external input on Oscillatory Cellular Nonlinear Networks dynamics" L. Ponta, V. Lanza, M. Bonnin and F. Corinto 2011 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 15 --18 MAY 2011 Proc. IEEE ISCAS 2011, 2177 (2011) DOI:978-1-4244-9474-3/11
- "Memristive effect in the model of superconductive-normal transition" L. Ponta, A. Carbone, M. Gilli and P. Mazzetti 18th IEEE Workshop on Nonlinear Dynamics of Electronic Systems, Dresden, Germany, 8 -- 11 MAY 2010
- "Avalanche Noise in Granular Disordered High-Tc Superconductors" L. Ponta, A. Carbone, M. Gilli and P. Mazzetti Functional and Nanonstructured Materials - Intermolecular and Magnetic Interactions in Matter, Sulmona, Italy, 27 -- 30 SEPTEMBER 2009 Joint Conferences on Advances Materials 2009, 156 (2009) ISBN:978-83-908112-7-7
- "Resistive layers formation during the superconductor-normal transition of high-Tc superconductors" L. Ponta, A. Carbone, M. Gilli and P. Mazzetti 2009 IEEE Toronto International Conference - Science and Technology for Humanity TICSTH 2009, Toronto, Canada, 26 -- 27 SEPTEMBER 2009 Proc. IEEE, TIC-STH 2009, 855 (2009) DOI:978-1-4244-3878-5
- "Multi-assets artificial stock market with heterogeneous interacting agents" S. Cincotti, L. Ponta, S. Pastore European Conference on Complex Systems, Oxford, U.K, 25 -- 29 SEPTEMBER 2006
- "Information-based multi-assets artificial stock market with heterogeneous agents" S. Cincotti, L. Ponta, S. Pastore 11th Workshop on Economics and Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, Bologna, Italia, 15 -- 17 JUNE 2006
- "A multi-asset artificial stock market with zero-intelligence traders" S. Cincotti, L. Ponta, M. Raberto 10th Workshop on Economics with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, Essex, United Kingdom, 13 -- 15 JUNE 2005
- "Poisson-process generalization for the trading waiting-time distribution in a double-auction mechanism" S. Cincotti, L. Ponta, M. Raberto, E. Scalas 3rd SPIE International Symposium Noise and Fluctuations - Noise and Fluctuations in Econophysics and Finance, Austin, Texas, 23 -- 26 MAY 2005 Proc. SPIE, Vol.5848, 215-224 (2005) DOl: 10.1117/12.609420
- "A double-auction artificial market with time-irregularly spaced orders" E. Scalas, S. Cincotti, S.M. Focardi L. Ponta, M. Raberto 10th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 8 -- 10 JULY 2004
- ''The waiting-time distribution of trading activity in a double auction artificial financial market" S. Cincotti, S. M. Focardi, L. Ponta, M. Raberto, E. Scalas 9th Workshop on Economics with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, Kyoto, Japan, 26 – 29 MAY 2004, Complex Networks of Economic Interactions: Essays in Agent-Based Economics and Econophysics, A. Namatame, T. Kaizouji and Y. Aruka (Eds.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2006.
- “Bruno de Finetti 2006” prize awarded by Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei.
- Highly cited paper from ISI Web of Science – Clarivate Analytics (As of January/February 2019, this highly cited paper received enough citations to place it in the top 1% of the academic field of Economics & Business based on a highly cited threshold for the field and publication year.)