zona alto destra
EDUCATION BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCES:
8 July 2016 "Brain Gain, Brain Drain and Brain Return Explained by a Model Based on
Individual Country' Well-Being Indicator (LISE)" Liminta Luca
Giovangiuseppe & Serati Massimiliano presented at 4th European Academic
Research Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance and Banking -
Zurich ISBN: 978-1-943579-06-08 Paper ID: DRZ602
Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe “Brain Drain, Brain Return and Brain Gain
explained with the help of Nash’s Games Theory”
6th European Academic Conference on Global Business, Economics,
Finance and Social Sciences - Rome 1-3 July 2017
Since May 2016 International Public Policy Association - Member - http://www.icpublicpolicy.org
Since October 2015 Peer Reviewer "International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management
Sciences - ISSN: 2326-9553 (print) - ISSN: 2326-9561 (online) -
Since July 2014 Stipendiary Fellow Researcher – LIUC Carlo Cattaneo University – holder
scolarship EUPOLIS – Regione Lombardia – website:
Since July 2014 Ph.D in Management, Finance and Law for Business - XXX cycle – LIUC Carlo
Cattaneo University – Castellanza (VA) Italy – Supervisor Professor:
Massimiliano Serati – Search Scope: economics, macroeconomics, economic
Master Degree in Economics e Businness Administration
Master Degree awarded in a single year of study (2012/2013) rather than in the 2
years period from the regular course with the special permission of the University
Chancellor. Graduate on March 27, 2014 with a thesis entitled: “Seigniorage and
market’s power” – Degree Mark: 110/110 (full marks).
Bachelor in Economics
Bachelor in Economics. Graduate on July 12, 2012 with a thesis entitled: “The
German’s economic model and it’s applicability in Italy”
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS:
- March 25, 2009: Winner of JCI Business competition – Toyp Award Varese 2009
- 2011: Entertainment Coordinator European President Meeting Varese 2011
- From march 2006 to April 2010: Founder and Ceo Brand 69X35
- Holds various patents on European Community trade mark – web:
https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#basic/1+1+1+1/69x35 - Trade mark number 006777569, 006777783
probably at december 2017
- Liminta Luca G., Serati Massimiliano “Brain Drain Brain Gain and Brain Return: a Model Based on
Individual Country' Well-being Indicator (LISE)” (under review).
- Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe, Serati Massimiliano, Andrea Venegoni “Levels of LISE that Drives
High-Skilled Migration Flows” (presentato in conferenza 2017 LIUC).
- Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe …. “The importance of First Wage in High-Skilled
Migration” (work in progress).
- Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe, Serati Massimiliano, Venegoni Andrea, “Using
LISE in a companies' migration scheme” (work in progress).
- Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe …. “Lombardy's High Skilled Migration flows
explained by LISE” (work in progress).
- Liminta Luca Giovangiuseppe, Serati Massimiliano .... "Is There an Economic
Scheme Behind International Terrorism?" (work in progress)
Since July 2014
• Working as Tax Advisor – Professional Accountant
• Business Consulting – Tax Consulting – Corporate and Companies Financial
Statements – Corporates and Companies Income Statements – External and
Behavioral Economics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Economics, Economic policy, Economics.